You rented a car from a Car Rental Company. The air conditioner has stopped working. You phoned the company a week ago but it has still not been repaired.
Write a letter to the company. In your letter
- Introduce yourself
- Explain the situation
- Say what action you would like the company to take
I am writing to follow-up on the complaint about the car whose air conditioner has stopped working. I am the customer from Sydenham Company who phoned you on the same day I got the car. However, it has been a week since I phoned you but no action on this matter has transpired, yet.
I was using the air-conditioner of the car on my way to the hotel when I suddenly felt the temperature was rising inside. Prior to mentioned incident, I notice on the dashboard that “A/C” is blinking. Nonetheless, I ignored it because I thought it was a usual scenario since the air-conditioner worked after I started the engine.
I hope that you fix the problem as soon as possible because I will still use it for the entire week. Additionally, I am using the car on a two hour drive to work and I need to look presentable before appearing in the office. I cannot achieve the latter with windows open in a sunny season as I easily sweat profusely.
Your company can replace the car I have now with same rent amount or whichever is available as long as air condition is available and working. The additional payment, if needed, will be paid by my company as what we did the first time.
I hope to hear from you soon. You may reach me on the mobile number I wrote in your contact detail summary or in my email at email@example.com
- Band 8 letter sample: Complaint letter
- Band 8 letter sample | A complaint letter
- IELTS Band 8 letter sample: A complaint letter
- IELTS letter sample: Complaint letter about problems with internet connectivity
- IELTS letter topic seen in Australia
- Band 8 letter sample | A complaint letter to the manager of a super market
- IELTS letter: Complaint letter sample
- Band 8.5 letter sample | A complaint letter
- Band 8 letter sample | Leave of absence letter
- IELTS Letter: Write a letter to your friend expressing your inability to meet on a particular date