Band 7 IELTS Report | Percentage Of Tourists To England
The line graph below shows the percentage of tourists to England who visited four different attractions in Brighton.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
Here is a band 7 report on this topic submitted by one of our students. Send us your writing samples for a free band score estimate or get a detailed analysis of your writing for a fee.
Band 7 IELTS report
The line graph illustrates information about the percentage of visitors in England exploring the four different tourist attractions in Brighton from 1980 to 2010. Overall, it can be seen that Pavilion was the most popular attraction while pier was the least popular. To begin with, around 24 percent of tourists visited Pavilion in 1980. This figure then significantly rose to around 49% in 1995. However, interest in the Pavilion declined over the years and only about 35% of total tourists visited this place in 2000. By 2010, the visitor share had declined to almost 30%. Meanwhile, there was not much change in the percentage of people who visited festival attractions during the given period and it remained in the range of 25 to 30 percent. Visitors to the art gallery spiked (about 38%) in 1985 and afterwards it declined. In 2010 less than 10 percent of the total tourists visited art gallery. While pier got only 10% of visitors in 1980, it had more than 20% of visitors in 2010.
- Band 7 IELTS Report Sample | Travel To And From UK
- Academic IELTS report sample | Poverty in Australia
- IELTS report sample about recycling
- IELTS report about US University applications
- IELTS Academic Report Sample | Visits To And From UK
- Band 9 IELTS report sample
- IELTS report about ratings that various aspects of a university received in 3 different years
- Band 7.5 IELTS Report On Changes In An Island
- Band 8 Academic IELTS Report Sample | Information About The Different Types Of Audio Media
- Band 9 report about cellular and fixed line call volume