Band 7 essay sample | Rich nations should help poor nations
Improvements in health, education and trade are essential for the development of poorer nations. However, the governments of richer nations should take more responsibility for helping the poorer nations in such areas. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?
Essay submitted by the student
Due to globalization, many countries are joining their hands with other countries to create win-win opportunities. The important factors for developments of poorer countries are enhancement in the area of health, education and trade. However, the governments of other richer countries should accept more responsibility to help the poorer countries in those areas. Nonetheless, in my opinion, this should not be at the expense of developments of their own countries.
It is inevitable fact that developed countries spend millions of dollars for research in different areas. However, this money can be spend for development of under developed and developing countries. The governments of richer countries can help to poorer nations in the areas of health, education, trade etc. by providing aid for different purposes. They can enhance public health by providing advance medical facilities. Moreover, they should always embrace students in their countries by providing them higher education and liberalizing visa process. This would help their own countries as well. It may bring cultural diversity and a sense of tolerance among the people of their own countries. For example, the US government provides funds for aids patients in Uganda which is really helpful for under developed country like Uganda.
Nevertheless, richer countries should not provide funds at the expense of development of their own nations. The governments should appropriately estimate budget required for their own countries and then after only excess funds can be allocated for helping the poorer nations.
In conclusion, the governments of richer nations should help poorer nations for development and improvement in different areas provided that they have excess funds and resources available to them.
- Band 9 essay sample | The rich nations should help the poor nations
- Band 8 essay | Should wealthy nations help poor nations?
- IELTS essay about financial assistance to poor nations
- IELTS essay sample | The rich are getting richer
- Band 7.5 essay sample: Developed nations should give financial aid to undeveloped nations
- IELTS essay about the advantages and disadvantages of globalisation
- IELTS essay sample | Free education will help fight poverty in developing nations
- Band 9 essay sample: Should government provide free housing to the poor?
- IELTS essay sample | Differences between nations are becoming negligible
- Band 8 sample essay: Nations should cooperate with one another to solve environmental problems