Band 7 essay sample | Government should take measures to improve people’s health
The following is an essay submitted by one of our readers. It may contain spelling or grammar mistakes. All band score estimates are approximate.
Some people think that government should take measures regarding the healthy lifestyle of individuals. Others think it must be managed by individuals. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
Band 7 essay sample
Over the past decade, the healthy lifestyles have become one of the pillars in maintaining and transforming modern societies. Some have opined that authorities should apply restricted measures to encourage individuals to follow appropriate lifestyle, while others see it as an individual responsibility to control their habits and follow those programs. This essay will discuss both point of views.
Government authorities such as ministry of public health, promote the deployment of such programs. However, measuring the results is essential in shaping new plans and bridging the gaps. Governments are required to allocate the required budget based on the results achieved. For example, following such programs will reduce the number of patients which in turn will make a significant reduction in the required medical care budget. Another factor why government should apply those measures is its ability to launch and establish health clubs in a large number of cities in addition to the media campaigns that does a great deal of influences on the audience. For example, government can provide healthy food recipes along with the exercises that really help change people style of living. Those examples support the view point of government applying the measures.
On the other hand, Individuals are the main factor of following and maintaining their lifestyle healthy. Without their determination, all government efforts would fail. Measures cannot be followed if the person is not convinced with its advantages. For example, a determined person, who is keen to apply that lifestyle, will find the time throughout the day to apply it. Some fitness videos are now available on the internet to maintain your physical fitness within 15 minutes a day. He will be following a healthy meals to get better results for his own sake. Changing those eating habits will dramatically enhance his health and reduce the diseases.
To conclude, it is now clear that both Government and individuals are sharing the responsibilities of maintaining healthy lifestyle. In my opinion, it is obviously required to engage and stimulate individuals towards such programs. Such engagement cannot be done without the government support.
- IELTS essay about government taking measures to improve people’s health
- IELTS essay sample | Building more sports facilities is the best way to improve public health
- IELTS Band 7 Essay Samples: Should the government take care of the elderly?
- IELTS Essay: Schools don’t give enough importance to health education
- IELTS essay sample | Spending money on preventing illnesses is better than spending it on treating them
- Band 7 essay about increasing tax on fast foods
- IELTS essay sample | Governments should take action to ensure that people lead healthy lives
- Band 7.5 essay sample | Health problems caused by obesity and possible solutions
- Band 9 essay sample | Keeping pets can cause health problems in children
- Band 9 essay sample about increasing tax on food items