Here is an academic IELTS report submitted by one of our students. Send us your writing samples for a free band score estimate or get a detailed analysis of your writing for a fee.
Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
From the given maps, it can be seen how an island has changed after it is developed for tourism. Overall, while the west and middle parts of the island have been developed, the east part has remained the same.
First, speaking of new developments on the island, two clusters of tourist homes have been built both in the east and central parts of the island. Footpaths have also been built connecting each building. There is a restaurant between the residential buildings near the north coast.
Moreover, to the south side of the restaurants, a reception centre, connected to a pier, has also been built. At the same time, roads are built to connect the pier with the reception area and the restaurant.
As for the changes to the coastline, a swimming area has been set up alongside the beach of the westernmost coastline. Furthermore, a pier, which provides direct access to the reception centre and boat sports area, has been constructed on the south coast.
- Band 8.5 IELTS Report | Compare The Current State Of A Town With Its Proposed Development Plan
- Band 7.5 IELTS Report | Academic Task 1 | Development Of A Village
- IELTS speaking: practice questions with answers
- Band 8 IELTS report sample | Changes That Happened to An American Town
- During a recent plane journey, you sat next to a businessman who owns a chain of restaurants | Band 7.5 IELTS letter sample
- IELTS writing test in Hong Kong and Singapore: Cooking food at home is a waste of time
- Band 7.5 IELTS report
- Band 8 letter sample
- Band 7 report about water consumption
- Band 8 IELTS Academic Report Sample | Life Cycle Of An Adult Lady Bird