Band 7.5 IELTS Report | Academic Task 1 | Development Of A Village
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS essay sample submitted by one of our students. Send us your writing samples for a free band score estimate or get a detailed analysis of your writing for a fee.
Band 7.5 IELTS report sample
The maps illustrate the changes that have taken place in the village of Ryemouth since 1995. Overall, the village witnessed a great deal of changes between 1995 and now. Some new facilities such as a golf court, a tennis court, apartments and car parking facilities have been added.
The farmland and the forest which were present to the north eastern side of the village in 1995 have been removed and a golf court and a tennis court have been constructed. A car parking facility has also been built to the east of the hotel located on the south eastern region.
With regard to changes that have happened to the western side of the village, the road which was running in the north-south direction has been extended to the west. More houses have been constructed to the south of the road which was extended to the west. The shops which were situated to the south west part of the village have been demolished and restaurants have been built there. The fish market and the seaport to the south west of the village have also been removed and in the place of the fish market, apartments have been constructed.
- Band 8 report about average house prices in various cities
- Band 7.5 IELTS Academic Report About Estimated Sales Of Jeans
- Strategies for Academic Writing Task 1
- IELTS Speaking part 1: Sample Questions and Answers
- Band 7.5 IELTS report
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | Write A Letter To A Local Newspaper About Problems Affecting The Local Market
- Band 8 Academic IELTS Report About Adult Education
- IELTS Academic Report Sample | Visits To And From UK
- Academic writing module: overview of first writing task
- Band 7 IELTS Academic Report Sample