Band 7.5 IELTS letter sample | You eat at your college cafeteria every lunch time. However, you think it needs some improvements.
You eat at your college cafeteria every lunch time. However, you think it needs some improvements. Write a letter to the college principal. In your letter, explain what you like about the cafeteria. Say what is wrong with it. Suggest how it could be improved.
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS letter sample submitted by one of our students. Send us your writing samples for a free band score estimate or get a detailed analysis of your writing for a fee.
Band 7.5 IELTS letter sample
I am a regular visitor of your college cafeteria and I would like to recommend some changes that would make it a better place.
Firstly, I thank you for the quality of the food and service provided. The dishes are fresh and delicious especially the fish barbecue. I appreciate the hospitality of the staffs at the vending stalls and dining.
However, I would like to point out a few things which need improvement. First of all, the menu for the lunch is costly. For example, the chilly chicken costs $10 and most other dishes cost $5. Most of the students cannot afford such rates, I believe. Secondly, there is only one billing counter and this makes it extremely busy.
As mentioned earlier, I would like to propose a few suggestions to improve the overall quality of service. First of all, prices should be reduced so that all students can afford to have meals at the cafeteria. You should also consider adding more billing counters so that we will not be late for our classes.
Your prompt action in this regard will be highly appreciated.
- Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample | Is It Better For Students To Stay In College Accommodation?
- IELTS Writing task 1 in Dubai – letter
- Band 7.5 letter sample
- Band 8 letter sample: Booking accommodation in the hall of residence
- Band 8 Letter Sample | Letter to a Friend about Your New Job
- Band 9 letter sample
- Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample | Letter To The Accommodation Officer
- Band 8 letter sample | Financial assistance for doing a course
- IELTS sample letter: informal letter between friends
- IELTS letter: thank-you letter to ex-employer