Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample | Letter To A Newspaper Editor About A Restaurant You Visited
You had a good meal at a local restaurant with your family. Write a letter to the newspaper to tell them about it, describe the meal you had, and why you think the restaurant is worth visiting.
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS letter on this topic submitted by one of our students. Send us your writing samples for a free band score estimate or get a detailed analysis of your writing for a fee.
Band 7.5 IELTS letter sample
I am writing to share the wonderful dining experience I had at the restaurant Clarion in my hometown Ludhiana. In my opinion, this is a great place for celebrating small parties.
I went there with my family to celebrate the birthday of my only son. Our party consisted of 15 people including close relatives and friends. For starter we ordered hot and sour soup and then spring rolls. Though it did not look very appetizing, it was quite delicious. Everyone liked it. For the main course, we tried different traditional as well as exotic cuisines such as Russian salad, Korma and so on. The aroma as well as the taste of these dishes was perfect.
Better still, the waiters served the food with great affection and love and made our day so special. I highly recommend this restaurant for celebrating birthday parties and other small events for a gathering of about 50 people. It would be great if you could publish my review in your food section page so that people can learn about this place. I am sure they deserve this publicity.
Thank you in advance
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter To An Editor
- Band 9 essay sample: A thank-you letter
- Band 9 letter sample | A letter to the editor about the local airport
- Band 8 Essay Sample | An Apology Letter To A Friend For Not Being Able To Attend His/Her Birthday Pary
- IELTS essay: Traditional food is being replaced by international fast food
- IELTS writing test in Hong Kong and Singapore: Cooking food at home is a waste of time
- Letter To A Friend Seeking Help In Finding Accommodation | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- IELTS Sample Letter
- IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter to an Overseas Friend
- IELTS speaking: practice questions with answers