Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter To A Friend Who Wants To Know About Your College
Your friend has recently written to you to find out about your college. Letter to your friend:
- why you chose this college
- what you like most about your college and what you don’t like about your college;
- would you recommend it to your friend to join your college.”
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS letter on this topic submitted by one of our students. Send me your writing samples for a free band score estimate or get a detailed analysis of your writing for a fee.
Band 7.5 IELTS letter sample
I’m glad to hear from you. I was thrilled to know that you are considering my college to join. Since you asked some information about Hansraj College in your last letter, I thought I would write to you.
Actually, I joined this college because of its huge campus and its excellent reputation in placing students at the time of job interviews. It has the biggest library and 5 different computer labs with hi-tech computers. Moreover, it invites maximum number of companies for in house job placement.
You won’t believe that It has the best teachers of its town and mostly they are phd’s or doctors. They really guide you in best possible way to succeed in exams as well as in life which I love the most. What I don’t like is its location. It’s very remote and has very less connectivity. Anyways, this is not much of the issue as I know driving.
Actually, it’s really good college and I’m lucky that I got admission in it. Never the less, It’s admission still open and I would recommend you to fill its application form as soon as possible.
- Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample | Advice To A Friend
- Band 7.5 IELTS letter sample | You eat at your college cafeteria every lunch time. However, you think it needs some improvements.
- Band 8 letter sample | Letter to a friend asking for assistance with finding a job
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter To A Friend Who Wants To Learn To Drive
- Band 7 IELTS Letter Sample | Advise A Friend Who Is Going To Take Driving Lessons
- Band 9 IELTS Letter Sample | Letter To A Friend Who Has Changed Schools
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | Write A Letter To A Friend Who Has Invited You To Visit Their Country
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | Letter To A Friend Who Is Interested In Learning To Drive
- Band 8.5 IELTS Letter Sample | Write An Apology Letter To A Friend
- IELTS letter sample: Invite a friend to your new home