The average standard of people’s health is likely to be lower in the future than it is now. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS essay on this topic submitted by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your writing samples corrected by me.
Band 7.5 IELTS essay sample
Health is one of the most important aspects of human life. It is said that in the future, the average standard of health of individuals will deteriorate. I agree with this view. I believe that people will be dealing with decreased health because of the increasing popularity of fast foods and growing amount of stress that each person is facing in his/her everyday life.
To begin with, consuming fast foods on a daily basis contributes seriously to the decline of an individual’s health status. This is evident even in youngsters at present. For instance, the availability of fast food chains all over the country makes it very convenient for everyone to access these foods and encourage them to consume it on a daily basis. The result is people are prone to diseases related to cardiovascular disorders because of the high salt and high sugar content found in these fast food products.
In addition, stress related disorders are also becoming more common nowadays. Everyone is complaining of being subjected to stress daily. Individuals who continually experience stress in their environment are likely to develop both mental and physical disorders. For example, employees who are overworked tend to develop headaches and stomach issues.
To sum up, I agree with the argument that the average health standard of an individual will decrease in the future. Whilst some are becoming aware of the health issues that are emerging at present, the growing consumption of fast foods and the constant exposure to stress will likely contribute to the decline of the average standard of health of many people in the coming years.
Do you have an essay on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- In Some Countries The Average Weight Of People Is Increasing And Their Levels of Fitness Are Decreasing | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 7.5 IELTS Report Sample | The graph below shows the average monthly use of health club in Miami and Florida by all full-time members in 2017
- The prevention of health problems and illness is more important than treatment and medicine | Band 7.5 IELTS essay sample
- Band 7.5 essay sample | Health problems caused by obesity and possible solutions
- Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample | Some People Consider Planning For The Future To Be A Waste Of Time
- IELTS essay about government taking measures to improve people’s health
- The Average Weight Of People Is Increasing And Their Level Of Fitness Is Decreasing | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- The Best Way To Improve Health Is To Do Regular Exercise | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- IELTS essay sample | Fast foods are bad. Do you agree?
- Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample | Fast Food Is Replacing Regular Meals