Australian Men And Women Who Did Regular Physical Activity | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report Sample
The bar chart shows the percentage of Australian men and women in different age groups who did regular physical activity in 2010. Write a report.
Here is a model answer for this task. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS letters, essays and reports corrected by me.
Task 1 Academic Report Sample
The bar chart depicts the proportion of Australian men and women of different age groups who did physical activity regularly in the year 2010. Overall, it can be seen that women of all age groups except those in the 15-24 age group were physically more active than men.
In 2010, 52.8% of men in the 15-24 age group did physical activity regularly. During the same year, the percentage of physically active women was 47.7%. The proportion of physically active men gradually decreased as the age increased. The least physically active men were those in the 35 to 44 age group. Only 39.5% of them exercised regularly in 2010.
By contrast, women in the higher age groups were more physically active than those in the lower age groups. The least physically active among them were those in the 65 plus age group. Actually among this age group the proportion of men and women who did exercise on a daily basis was more or less the same.
- Participation In Leisure Activities | Band 9 IELTS Report | Academic Module Task 1
- Australian Household Energy Consumption | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report Sample
- Band 8 report about employment figures among men and women
- Number Of Trips Made By Children In One Country | Band 7 Academic IELTS Task 1 Report
- Band 7 IELTS Academic Report Sample
- Post School Qualifications Of Men And Women in Australia | Band 8 IELTS Report Sample
- Percentage Of Households In Owned And Rented Accommodation | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report
- Worldwide Land Degradation | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report Sample
- Road Access To City Hospital | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report
- Physical Activities Should Be Introduced To School Children On A Regular Basis | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample