Here is a band 8.5 report on the given table. Need help with writing? Get your writing samples corrected by me.
Band 8.5 IELTS report sample
The given table shows the percentage of families that lived in poverty in Australia in the year 1999. Overall, it can be seen that the proportion of poor families consisting of single aged persons and aged couple was considerably lower than the proportion of poor households consisting of singles with no children and sole parents. While only 4 percent of families with aged couples lived in poverty in the year 1999, 21 percent of sole parent households were poor in that year. The percentage of poor households with single aged persons and couples with no children was slightly higher at 6 percent and 7 percent respectively. Poverty was more rampant among singles and sole parents. While 19 percent of singles with no children were poor, 12 percent of couples with children also lived in poverty. Overall, 11 percent of the total households in Australia lived in poverty in the year 1999.
- Band 8 IELTS report sample | Access to refrigerator, electricity and water among people in Ghana
- Band 8 report sample | Household spending patterns
- IELTS Academic Report Sample | Visits To And From UK
- Band 9 Essay Sample | Rich Nations Should Change Their Attitude Towards Poor Nations To Eradicate Poverty
- IELTS Writing: Report 2
- IELTS essay sample | Free education will help fight poverty in developing nations
- Band 8 IELTS report sample
- Band 7 IELTS Academic Report Sample
- Band 7.5 Academic IELTS Report Sample
- Band 9 IELTS report sample