A Museum Near Your Home Is Looking For People To DO Part Time Unpaid Work | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
A museum near your home is looking for people to do part-time voluntary/unpaid work. You would like to do some voluntary/unpaid work at the museum. Write a letter to the museum director to apply for the unpaid work. In your letter:
- Explain why you want to do voluntary work at the museum.
- Describe some skills and qualities you have that would be useful.
- Give details of when you would be available for work.
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS letter on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.Find IELTS writing tips and English Grammar lessons on our Youtube Channel.
Band 7.5 IELTS letter sample
I am writing to express my interest in participating in the renovation work at the City Museum Hall. As we all know, the city museum is a symbol of the country’s ancient glories and also an integral part of our life. I spent my entire childhood playing in the main garden area of this museum. This is truly an opportunity for me to give back for the betterment of this eminent structure.
I am a qualified architect with about 10 years of experience in refurbishing old buildings. I can help the museum refurbishment team in relaying the damaged roof of the museum. Moreover, I can assist in designing a new construction layout for the parking space at the main entrance gate. As I have a full time job, I will be available only on weekends.
I hope you would consider my request and give me an opportunity to work for this community cause.
I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.
- A Museum Is Looking For Voluntary Workers | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Your Local Hospital Has Advertised For People To Do Unpaid Work Helping At The Hospital | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Your Local Hospital Has Advertised People To Do Unpaid Work Helping At The Hospital | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Saw An Advertisement For A Job Working In The City Museum Shop | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Have Seen An Advertisement For A Job Working In The City Museum Shop | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Some People Think That Youngsters Should Get Involved In Unpaid Work | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Some People Think That Youngsters Should Get Involved In Unpaid Work | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- You Recently Visited A Museum. Write A Letter To Your Friend | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Some People Think That Criminals Who Commit Minor Crimes Should Be Made To Do Unpaid Community Work | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 9 essay sample | Unpaid community work must be compulsory for school children