A Letter To College Magazine About Need To Improve College Cafeteria
You eat at your college cafeteria at lunch time every day. However, you think it needs some improvements. Write a letter to the college magazine. In your letter
- Explain what you liked about the cafeteria
- Say what is wrong with it
- Suggest how it could be improved
Here is a letter on this topic submitted by one of our students. Send us your writing samples for a free band score estimate or get a detailed analysis of your writing for a fee.
Sample IELTS letter
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am a regular customer of our college cafeteria. While I like most things about it, I really feel that there is some room for improvement. For example, there is an urgent need to add more vegetarian dishes to the menu.
Like most students in our college, I like the ambience of our cafeteria. It is spacious, neat and clean. Also, the items on the menu are delicious and easy on the pocket. However, I feel that there aren’t enough dishes for vegetarians. I am a vegetarian and I have become tired of eating the same rice and sambhar for lunch. While I absolutely like it, I would really appreciate some variety. I know I am not the only student feeling this way. Actually, many students have already started eating in the restaurants outside the campus. I am sure they will happily return to the cafeteria if more veggie items are added to the list. I also feel that the menu should have an equal number of South Indian and North Indian delicacies.
I hope this letter will encourage the management to improve the menu.
- Band 7.5 IELTS letter sample | You eat at your college cafeteria every lunch time. However, you think it needs some improvements.
- IELTS speaking: practice questions with answers
- Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter To A Friend Who Wants To Know About Your College
- Band 8 letter sample: Booking accommodation in the hall of residence
- During a recent plane journey, you sat next to a businessman who owns a chain of restaurants | Band 7.5 IELTS letter sample
- Letter To Manager About Ways To Improve Reception Area | Band 8 IELTS Letter Samples
- Band 7.5 letter sample
- Band 8.5 letter sample | Letter to a foreign host
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | Write A Letter To A Friend Advising Him To Find A Job
- IELTS Essay: Schools don’t give enough importance to health education