A Friend Is Expecting You To Stay With Them In Two Week’s Time | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
A friend is expecting you to stay with him in two week’s time, but unfortunately you forgot that you have a business trip at the same time. Write a letter to your friend. In your letter:
- Apologise and say that you cannot come to visit
- Explain why you will not be able to visit
- Suggest another time that you could visit
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS letter on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 7.5 IELTS letter sample
How are you? I was really excited about my visit to your place. Unfortunately, I would not be able to make it. Actually, I have a business tour in the upcoming fortnight exactly when I was supposed to visit you. I had forgotten about this trip when we fixed the dates of my visit to your place.
The last time we spoke I told you that I had moved to a new team which is a pilot batch for the logistics process. A few subject matter experts have been selected from the Bangalore office. I am thrilled to tell you that I am one of those people who are traveling to Melbourne, Australia for due diligence and onsite training.
I’m sure you will be glad to hear this news. However, once I am back in India, I would definitely like to meet you and share my first overseas experience with you. I would be really happy if you could visit me next month on my brother’s birthday which falls on 21st August.
Hoping to hear from you soon
Lots of love
Do you have a letter on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- A Friend Is Expecting You To Stay With Him | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- Letter topic found in India: Letter to friend asking her to babysit your kids
- Your Friend Is Coming Over To Stay With You | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- IELTS Sample Letter
- Letter To Your Friend Suggesting A Good Place For Holiday | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- IELTS letter sample
- IELTS Band 8 letter sample: A letter to a friend
- A Friend You Made Abroad Wants Your Help In Finding A Job In Your Country | Band 8.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 9 letter sample | Letter to a friend
- Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter To A Friend Who Wants To Know About Your College