A Friend Has Offered You Some Work In His Company | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
A friend has offered you some work in his company. You are currently employed and not able to start for 3 months. Write a reply to your friend. In your
– give details of what you know about his company.
– explain your current situation
– give your answer to the offer and explain why
Here is a band 8 IELTS letter on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 8 IELTS letter sample
I hope this letter finds you in good health. I’m obliged to you for offering me the job opportunity in your company. I have known your company for decades and have heard of the great projects your company has recently completed.
However, I regret to inform you that I will not be able to join the organization at the agreed date. Currently, I am working on a three month’s project with Infotech Solutions that I want to finish to add to my portfolio before I make a switch. Also, this is a very demanding and challenging customer and as a result, I can’t put the burden of the project on the other team members since I was involved in it from the beginning.
If there is no urgency to fill this post, then I request you to consider my application for this post after 3 months. I hope you understand my situation.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Name Do you have a letter on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- You Work For An International Company And Would Like To Work In Its Head Office In Another Company | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | Make An Offer To A Friend
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | You Recently Started Work In A New Company
- Write a letter to an English speaking friend explaining why you changed jobs | IELTS letter samples
- A Friend You Made While You Were Studying Abroad Has Written To Ask You For Help In Finding A Job In Your Country | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | Invite A Friend To Give A Presentation
- Band 8 letter sample | Letter to a friend asking for help in finding part time jobs
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | Write A Letter To A Friend Advising Him To Find A Job
- You Had Arranged To Meet A Friend Next Week, But You Won’t Be Able To Go | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- Your Friend Had Made For You To See A Movie Together | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample