A Friend Has Invited You To Their Country | Band 7 IELTS Letter Sample
A friend you met last year has invited you to visit them in their country. You have never been there before and need some information before you leave. Write a letter to your friend. In your letter
- request advice about a gift for his/her family
- ask about activities and clothing
- find out about the food
Here is a band 7 IELTS letter on this topic submitted by one of our students. Need help with writing? Get your writing samples corrected by me.
Band 7 IELTS letter sample
Thank you so much for inviting me to spend a few days with you. I’m just writing to ask what things I should pack for my trip to your country, Canada, next month. I would also like to bring something for you and your son. Tell me what sorts of toys your son likes to play with. Also tell me the size of the shirt you wear. I would like to bring a nice Indian outfit for you. I am sure you will love it. Would you like a red shirt?
I also want to know about the type of clothes that I have to bring as it will be the peak winter season when I reach Canada. I would also like to know which activities I can engage in during this time. Is it possible to go for snowboarding, ice-skating or shopping in the malls? I don’t mind spending some extra dollars.
As you know, I am a foodie and love trying international cuisines. I have heard about the Canadian sweet Parfrey, which tastes delicious and I would like to try it. I would also like to try some other Canadian dishes.
I hope to receive your reply at the earliest.
See you soon!
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | Write A Letter To A Friend Who Has Invited You To Visit Their Country
- Invite Your Friend To A Traditional Celebration In Your Country | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- A Friend You Made While You Were Studying Abroad Has Written To Ask Your Help For Finding A Job In Your Country | Band 9 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Would Like To Visit An Old Friend Who Lives In Another Country | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 Letter Sample | Letter To An English Speaking Friend
- IELTS sample letter
- IELTS letter sample | Write a letter to a friend expressing your gratitude for helping you find accommodation
- Band 9 IELTS Letter Sample | Letter To A Friend Who Has Changed Schools
- You Went To A Theatre With A Friend. Your Friend Had An Accident | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Write A Letter To Your Friend Inviting Them To Go On A Short Picnic With You | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample